So yesterday was Ryan's birthday.... and I spent most of the day trying to get some things done around the house and catch up on some projects.... So then it came down to 3p, I knew I needed to get ready! Ryan and I were going out for a night of fun and my mom was coming over to watch the boys... so I was in a dilemma.... I have 2 wide-awake little boys and I need to take a shower! We've been trying to keep the TV off as much as possible since Jackson has been feeling a little better. If the TV is on too much, he becomes very demanding and the temper tantrums begin... so it's been off for a day or so... So, I had to improvise! I ran to our stash of "extra" train tracks and make a tiny little track in my bathroom floor... and much to Jackson's delight when he came in the bathroom, there was a "choo choo track!" I knew right then, I had about 30 minutes. Ethan loves new surroundings so he was content watching big brother and looking in the big window in my bathroom. Awh... what a mom has to do to just take a shower! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment