BOTH of my precious baby boys went to Mother's Day Out today!!! I was elated when the director called me a couple weeks ago and said there was a spot on Monday's for Ethan! All I could think of was OH MY - I'm going to have FIVE FULL FREE hours once a week!!!!!!!!! Do you know how much this momma can do in 5 hours!!? A LOOOOOOT!

Ryan joined me to drop the boys off and meet their teachers... and I'm so glad he did! I didn't cry like I did when I dropped off Jackson the first time, but Jackson was 20 mos old the first time he went to Mother's Day Out and Ethan's not even 6 mos old... so I think putting him in MDO early on like this is wise. Jackson used to get terrible stranger anxiety and would freak if anyone other than me, Ryan or my mom would hold him... so I'm hoping to prevent that type of anxiety with Ethan. I want him to be friendly and not scared of others... :)

I must say, he looked completely and totally ADORABLE! Thanks to Aunt Carla for his super cute outfit!!!!
And got a great report card, just like his big brother always gets!
No comments:
Post a Comment