Tuesday, January 18, 2011

So precious!

So this was a pretty interesting thing. So I was cleaning out closets upstairs and Jackson came over to see what I was up to... I had these baby dolls from Eugene and Darcy's baby shower and Jackson saw them sitting there... I had a feeling that something worth capturing may happen so I grabbed my camera - which is never far away! :) I have never seen my sweet boy show any interest in babies - it took until the last month or so for him to notice he has a baby brother. So to see him pick up these dolls, completely unsolicited, so carefully and slowly put her on his shoulder and pat her back... he even braced her neck! I was BLOWN AWAY! And sooooooooo proud! He DOES watch what we do and he DOES pay attention!
I couldn't have been more proud of my baby boy!

Even with chocolate on his face...
And then, he was like, "ok mommy go play choo-choos." And those dolls dropped like yesterday's newspaper. And off he went. awh... well, he's only 2 1/2! :) At least he left them laying on their backs!

1 comment:

Brandy said...

hahahahaha!! That is so precious!! Sweet boy!!