So today is Ethan's 6 month birthday!
We celebrated by going to the doctor and getting shots! Yuk! He was so happy and then as soon as he realized where we were, it's like he remembered! He got MAD! He seriously has the most explosive temper of any other child I have ever been in the same presence as. No joke - it's impressive.
So here's the stats!
He weighs 17 pounds, 10 oz (54.54%) - up from 51.99% on 12/2
He is 27" long (72.51%) - up from 48.48% on 12/2
His head is 43.4 cm and I didn't get the % on that one.
I discovered at this appointment that Ethan has 2 bottom teeth!!! I had no idea! I swear I just looked in that boy's mouth a couple days ago and nothing there but now, he has 2 teeth on the bottom and super red swollen gums up top. YAY for those cute little bottom teeth!
Ethan is hitting all of his milestones so far. Rolls both directions and grabs everything... he is very good at finding that paci and putting it back in (which I appreciate at night!). He sleeps like an angel, even though we went through a month and half of quite a rough spell of that.. He's back to sleeping great again! He laughs out loud - especially when Jackson is in his view! He absolutely LOVES his big brother so much - it's pretty precious to watch! I've been videotaping them a lot lately!
Doc said he looks great! Going to continue on the Prevacid and start adding some baby food to his diet. Since Ethan is still growing well, doc said he is fine w/ his feedings and how up and down that is...
He says overall Ethan is just perfect! :) I agree.
No comments:
Post a Comment