Thursday, January 27, 2011

Professional Pics!

Ryan and I took the boys to "The Picture People" on Friday to have some pics taken of the 2 of them, finally!  Really, it was because I have these pictures of Jackson from when we lived in LR of his hands, feet, body that I wanted to recreate of Ethan.  So I used that as a great excuse to have pics taken of the two of them.  I would normally hire Kim or Stacey to take pics of them but this was really just a quick cheap photo shoot so that I could get those pics recreated.... I think the Picture People did great!  Jackson was NOT in the mood for pictures at all - most of the ones you see here were taken at the very very beginning when he was still willing to smile.  Toward the end - after only about 30 min, he was done!  But they were super patient and did the poses I asked them to do, which was great!  We ended up buying the whole CD w/ all the pics on it cuz we couldn't decide - and that way they are OUR pics that we can do what we want w/ them.  I'll probably have family pics done this summer.  :)

No comments: