Sunday, April 10, 2011

Milwaukee, Day 3

Today was a good "chill" day in Milwaukee!  The weather was great here today - about 78 and sunny!  Ryan's Aunt Lisa and her partner Pam and Ryan's Aunt Corky and Uncle Barry came over this morning and Lisa made us some yummy champagne cocktails - with these special "bitters" that she learned about from a cocktail tasting class!  Ryan and I went for a run outside since the weather was so great... but I'm still sick and although I know that's no excuse, I just don't feel at my best at all.  I'm really struggling with this half marathon coming up and knowing that I am SO FAR behind the eight-ball on my training... We only got 3.5 mi in and I was dead!  Bummer.  Anyway, afterward, Ryan's cousin Jason and his wife Danielle came over for Ned's Pizza (a must-have in Milwaukee - think: Tiny Tim's in Fayetteville - YUM!) and after the boys finally went to bed, we got to just chill and catch up w/ them - which is SO NICE!  I hope they come visit us soon in NWA!  It was another great day in Milwaukee!  I think we'll take the boys to the zoo tomorrow!

Jackson got a kick out of this pic with Pam giving him bunny ears... So then he wanted to do bunny ears on me!

One of 4 outfits we had to change Ethan into due to HUGE spit ups.

 



No comments: