Saturday, April 30, 2011

Playing Together!

Jackson and Ethan are finally playing together!  It's sooo nice that they totally can entertain each other now... I do have to intervene sometimes when Jackson gets a bit too rough - but mostly just out of my own personal fear - Ethan thinks it's hilarious.  Jackson has literally laid his whole body on top of Ethan - who was laying facedown - (he is only about 9 pounds heavier than Ethan anyway) while Ethan was laughing so hard that I had to check to make sure it wasn't a cry instead of a laugh!  Their new favorite things to do is for Jackson to crawl around on the floor while Ethan "chases" (according to J) him!  Both of them think this is pretty funny.... And of course, Ethan wants to play with anything and everything that J is touching or just laid down - including food, sippy cups, my ipod!!!  So I have to keep my eyes open at all times with these two!  I'm really really enjoying how fun these two guys are!  I feel SOOO blessed to have these two cutie pies!!!  They are keeping me on my toes!!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Looks like Jackson got a major haircut, highly appropriate for a soon-to-be 3-year-old!