
My family - about 90% of them are headquartered from, and still reside in, Boxley Valley... Ponca, Kingston, etc. It's really one of the most beautiful areas I've ever seen. I'm so proud of our family history there. On Friday, my mom took a vacation day and we drove the boys over to see Grandma and the some of the other family - a long overdue visit for us! It's only a little over an hour drive - so not bad at all! After a really yummy lunch complete with sweet potato casserole, pinto beans, rolls, beef casserole and sweet tea - we drove over to Ponca to see my newest baby cousin, Hadley. He's my grandma's 8th great-grandchild! The boys LOVED playing outside in the country. Jackson was excited that I let him go potty outside in the trees, twice. He felt pretty cool.... and funny. We really had a great time - such a good visit!
I love this shirt I got Jackson from this company called
Peace Love World . I like this company because for every tee you buy online, they donate one to a child in need! Since Jackson loves happy faces, I thought it was appropriate for him to have one! On the shirt, it says "I Am Happiness".... I couldn't agree more. :)
Outside, I was playing with my manual settings on my camera and trying to get a feel for how they work... so some of the best pics had funky lighting, but hey - I'm an amateur! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment