On Friday, we did something we almost never (literally, I can't think of one time) do. After visiting Santa, we all went out for a night out on the town - the whole family. My boys tend to be a little rowdy, so we never attempt restaurants with them... In fact, J has probably only been in a restaurant less than 5 times. But we were feeling full of holiday spirit after seeing St. Nick, so off we went. First the boys wanted to play in the cars at the mall for a little while.. Ethan actually climbed up into this pink car by himself and claimed it as his! Then we went to Brusco's and had some pizza (Friday is pizza night in the Stearle house!). From there, we went to see the lights at the Fayetteville Square. It was AWESOME! They had camels and ponies and gorgeous lights everywhere... E was in awe! Then, we shot over to our special spot at Orange Leaf for some frozen yogurt before we called it a night. The boys were spent by the time we got home! Such a fun night - I think we may try it again! :-)
1 comment:
I was just thinking about the lights on the square the other night and missing them. I can only imagine how fun it was to see them through J's eyes. They're so magical, even for adults!
Post a Comment