- Baby's Sex: ???
- Baby is as big as: Avocado
- At last measurement: Baby is measuring 6 days ahead, approx 4 inches long.
- Cravings this week: Peanuts, Coke, Egg/Cheese/Bacon Sandwiches
- What's different this week than last week: I felt very very lazy this week.
- Weight Gain: 11 pounds total.
- Weeks to go: 25 weeks
- Next Appt: October 15
- Big Brothers: What a week! With Ethan's surgery, I have lifted him so much that I have this annoying pain in my groin area. Jackson: He saw a commercial on TV where the parents got a little pink toy for a little girl. He said "Mommy, we will need that for our little sister." Made me smile. :) (We'll see!)
- Notes: I remember somewhere it said that in the 2nd trimester you get some 'relief' for the middle-of-the night need to use the bathroom, but pretty much since I've been pregnant, that has not been the case for me. I think it's God's way of getting you used to being up in the middle of the night with your baby. I have also had the craziest dreams! It feels like I'm always in a dream state or my mind is just racing. I'm not sure if I'm actually going into that deep sleep at all at night. Sometimes I wake up to go the bathroom and can't go back to sleep. My mind just won't slow down. And that's especially strange for me. I'm a great sleeper. :) Another funny thing is that every day around 230p/300p, I get this crazy exhausted feeling - like I can't make it one more second with my eyes open. I've been trying to put on PBS when this happens and let the boys watch while I lay on the couch and close my eyes for a few minutes... It does help. I think after the crazy few weeks we've had, it will be better next week.
Sunday, October 7, 2012
15 Weeks!
15 Weeks!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment