Sunday, October 21, 2012

Bring on the Boys!

17 Weeks!!

  • Baby's Sex: BOY!!
  • Baby is as big as: Sweet Potato
  • At last measurement: As of 16 wk ultrasound, baby is measuring 5 days ahead.
  • Cravings this week: Pistachios (I finished a 1.5 pound bag in 2 days. Ugh.)
  • What's different this week than last week: Finding out we're having our 3rd boy!
  • Weight Gain: Didn't check.  A lot.
  • Weeks to go: 23 weeks
  • Next Appt: November 15 (21 wks)
  • Big Brothers: Jackson wasn't very excited at the thought of another brother, but he's coming around.  Ethan officially points to my belly and says "mommy baby."
  • Notes: At our appointment on last Monday, it took me a little while to adjust to the thought of a 3rd boy.  After some enlightenment, and much MUCH praying, I realized how beautiful our family is.  We are so incredibly blessed and God is SO incredibly perfect.  He knows exactly what He is doing and doesn't make any mistakes.  I'm really looking forward to watching my 3 amazing boys grow up and being the adventurous tomboy type anyway, I'm stoked about being the only chick in our family and getting to spend the rest of my days 'hanging with my boys."  I'm a very very blessed mom and wife!!
Love this pic of his feet!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Congrats on your 3rd lil guy!

Stacy said...

Congrats on your third little guy! =)