Friday, March 28, 2014

Ethan's Soccer Fun!


Ethan started soccer again.... He's an orange lion now. On his team is Lily Kate Searcy and Jasper Stephenson.... So it's basically a really fun playdate for Ethan. I don't think he fully understands what he's supposed to do yet, but he's having fun with Lily.  He has a fancy Spiderman soccer ball that he's so very proud of and I just bought him a soccer goal to practice in the backyard.  At the game, LK and Ethan spent the whole time hooked to each other's side like this.  Pretty cute.  When it was time to charge the field, they just ran straight to the goal, bypassing the ball altogether.  I'm pretty sure they just thought it was a race to the goal.  Adorable, I know.  :)  My friend Sarah took these awesome pictures!  I love the one here where Ethan is antagonizing the other team!  That's SO Ethan!!!

No comments: