Monday, March 31, 2014

Sleepover Spring Break!

Over Spring Break, Jackson wanted Cole to spend the night so that sounded like a good idea!  These boys play so incredibly well together... It's so sweet.  Well, even tho they're only 4 months apart, Cole started Kindergarten and Jackson's in Bridge, so they're a little different right now when it comes to reading ability.  I had a baby monitor on to spy on what these boys were up to in Jackson's room and at one point, Cole picked up a Children's Bible Story book and started reading out of it to Jackson!!  It was the sweetest thing ever!!!  I couldn't help but take a picture of it... Especially since they didn't know I was listening.  When Ryan got home, he built a Spiderman Lego set with them, and Cole talked me into letting them all watch Pokemon on Netflix at bedtime... These boys are a blast!  We love having Cole (and Lily) over.... Just like family.  :)

No comments: