Saturday, March 8, 2014

Snow, snow and MORE snow!

I must admit.  I hope for snow!  I hope for school cancellations.  I don't hope for it for any other reason except that I LOVE getting to have my boys home all day long unexpectedly!  It's like winning the lottery for me!!  We lay around in PJ's, play and watch silly cartoons, eat whatever we want, and just get to be lazy.  I feel like God was blessing me with the "record snow days" this year... forcing me to stop and enjoy my last year before 'real' school begins. I wish I would've known when Jackson was small how fast those days would go by but as we approach kindergarten this fall, I'm cherishing these snow days so much.  They're only small once... and it's just a glimmer of time... Then, they're big and I'll be begging for them to stay home with mommy and hang out in PJ's and be lazy... 
So I'm loving every second while it's here.

No comments: