Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Jackson Meets Uncle Ray!


Unfortunately, Uncle Ray had never held a baby before - let alone an infant... so it was quite funny! It happened to be that Jackson needed to eat so I promptly plopped Jackson down in Ray's arms and handed him the bottle. Ray couldn't have been more nervous! He was nervous about the grunting sounds Jackson made when eating, and if he was eating fast enough and if he was going to throw up on him or pee on him... it was hilarious!! :) Ray brought his guitar to LR and has been playing - Jackson LOVES it! I guess he is like his Uncle Ray!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't think Uncle Ray could be more nervous. Look at the seriousness, confused, don't know what I'm doing look. Jackson, hopefully is saying, "I'm enjoying all the attention so I don't need any cousins anytime soon".