Saturday, June 14, 2008

Ryan Survived!


Last night, I fell asleep around 11pm and Ryan was on baby duty! He said it went well - He said that Jackson slept ok and he tried to sleep while Jackson was sleeping. He seems to be doing ok this morning. I woke up at 700am and Ryan was asleep on the couch and Jackson was asleep on the bouncy seat next to him. I had a momentary panic because Ryan is a very heavy sleeper and we have very snuggly cats that like to curl up with you and sleep.... So let's just say, Ryan will have to move Jackson into the Pack N' Play when Jackson falls asleep tonight (not the bouncy seat). We can't take that chance.... But other than that, Ryan did an exceptional job and I feel very rested! :)

Today, our friends Eugene and Darcy are coming over to grill out and see Jackson. Ryan and I are cleaning up the house and sweeping the downstairs completely since Eugene is allergic to cats! It's nice to start feeling like a normal family again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jackson is looking great! Just wanted to tell you we are praying for him and you both. Looks like things are better. I enjoy the blogspot. Great way to stay in touch with things.

Claud