Fortunately, we saved everything Jackson had just in case we had another boy... Well, our bright red race car walker was a perfect save! Ethan has been acting like he wants to walk - mostly just cuz he can stand strong on his legs for a long long time... and lately he's been wanting us to move forward w/ him... so I pulled out the walker, lysol'd the heck out of it and tried it out... about a month earlier than we did w/ Jackson. He, much to my surprise, immediately started walking around it in all over the kitchen! This was to Jackson's delight!!! He has been anxious for Ethan to start playing w/him and this is a good start!
At first we tried it w/o the steering wheel... Just in case he bobbed his head onto it and his mouth... but he held his head high w/ no problems!

Jackson was dying to push him around the kitchen!

Off they go!

Ethan is loving it!!!

It seems that every picture of Jackson lately is of him w/ a dirty mouth - I have decided it's cuz he snacks all day but mostly cuz everytime he pees, he's still devouring M&M's and Hershey kisses!

Jackson is the teacher!

My precious boy is only 5 1/2 mos!
Now he gets the steering wheel on!

OMG, I love this pic so much. I foresee lots of these kinds of "talks" in my future... Brother to brother - no mommy's allowed.

Mom, this is so easy!
1 comment:
Now that is fun! Already makes me wish I had another coming soon! :)
Post a Comment