Monday, June 20, 2011

backyard giggles and whimpers.

Since 95 degree weather seems to be the "spring" weather in Northwest Arkansas, Ryan and I decided it was definitely time to pull out the pools for the backyard!  We got J a new one this year w/ a slide and basketball net!  He wasn't sure at first, but he came around!
This is a REALLY big deal for Jackson - who does NOT like water in his eyes!
Thumbs up!
 Goggle time!
Ethan was completely content watching and playing with the dump truck.

 THEN!  The unthinkable happened!  Mommy put Ethan in the cold water!!  What was I thinking!!!?  Obviously, Ethan was not amused by this whatsoever.
 He didn't even want his little feet in the big pool... he was not having any of it!
 He felt much better when Daddy would just hold him and let him watch Jackson.  I know if the water would have been warm, he would have loved it.  That cold water was way too much of a shock to him.
 Love my sweet boys.

No comments: