Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy FATHER/grand-FATHER's day!

Happy Father's Day to some really great dads!  
Ryan, of course, is an amazing A-mAzing dad to our boys.  They adore him.  I adore him.  The whole world adores Ryan - what's not to love?  I've said this for over 10 years - I think he's pretty close to perfect.

 My dad has been my father for 31 years.  He's been my hero for 31 years.  And now he gets to be a hero for Jackson and Ethan too.  Being a father is the #1 job for him, and Ray and I have always known that.  We have always known, without a doubt in the world, that he was right there for us - always.  That's priceless if you ask me.  I love you Daddy!!
Darryl - Ryan's dad - is celebrating his birthday today on Father's Day.  One thing you notice the second you are around Darryl for more than a minute is how much he loves his boys!  He adores Jackson and Ethan as well as his other 4 grandsons!  And boy do they love him right back!  I think Ryan got his "big kid in a man's body" from his dad - and the boys can really sense that!  They have so much fun when Papa is around!  Happy Birthday and Happy Father's Day too!!!

No comments: