Haley's birthday is just 6 days after Jackson and since we were in Dallas for her party, we asked her mom and dad to meet us at Chuck E Cheese to let the kids play and so we could give Haley her gift. Let's just say Jackson was in "jackson-heaven" running around all over the place, nonstop, with Haley. He is truly madly and deeply in love with her - as much as a 3 year old can be anyway. At school, the teachers leave us notes every day that they basically play together and no one else exists. They both have the same energy and happy personality. I have never seen them fight, argue, not share or anything. I also have never seen them in the same room where they weren't attached at the hip. It's pretty darn cute. And a little scary.... I think they really see each other as best buddies.
Pretty precious.
No comments:
Post a Comment