Wednesday, August 24, 2011

at least he's only 31 pounds...

It's routine... It's what we do.  Daddy gives the boys baths.  Mommy then dresses Ethan and takes him down and puts him to bed.  Finally, what Jackson dreams of all day long - some one-on-one Daddy time.  So after I put E to bed the other day, I walked up and saw my sweet boys reading and playing with stickers.  So precious.  Good times.  I had no idea what was to come...
 

ALL OF A SUDDEN!!!!  Jackson decides it's "tackle daddy" time and the beast was unleashed!  Poor Daddy didn't know it was coming the first time... He braced himself for the others... Luckily, my handy camera caught some funny action.

 Jackson, of course, feeling no sympathy for big bad strong ruler-of-the-world daddy.. he just kept doing it again and again... probably feeding off my laughter.

Good times.  For Jackson and I anyway.  :)

1 comment:

Carman said...

Cute! I love Ryan's expression in the first "tackling" picture. Priceless!