
December 24th! We had a big day planned! Ryan and I got up and got busy! After a 330p Christmas service at church, we hosted our 3rd Annual "Chinese Christmas" party at our house. My mom, dad, grandma, brother, aunt, uncle, cousin all came over to have dinner of Chicken Parmesan, red potatoes, fried okra, salad and lots of desserts. We drew numbers and started our game! After our game, my aunt presented my uncle with his 60 inch Sansung flat screen 3-D TV and 3-D Player. So needless to say, the boys were distracted after that... Jackson and Ethan stayed up super late again... I'm learning to 'relax' when it comes to their schedules - which is not natural for me, but by 10p, they were both ready for bed and so were Ryan and I! I hope we keep our Chinese Christmas tradition going for a long time!
Birthday Twins! Ethan and Tyler.
That night, we left some cookies and milk for Santa. J was all about wanting Santa to wake him up when he arrived. We had to explain that Santa has so many houses that he just doesn't have time to visit. He seemed ok with that as long as there were presents when he woke up. haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment