
After Christmas, I had just 48 hours to get organized for our big trip up north. Ryan was off on Monday after Christmas, and after he did a few things he needed to do that morning, he took both boys and ran errands for about 3.5 hours! I was home alone to pack, clean, straighten up and get ready! I told Ryan - he has no, and I mean NOOOOO, idea how much that helped me! This makes Jackson's 5th Trip to Milwaukee, and Ethan's 2nd Trip... so we've done this a few times but every time it's always so extremely stressful for me... probably because I'm juggling the kids under my feet while trying to do everything (and remember) too. Just those 3.5 hours - awh.... probably the most productive time of my life. So on Tuesday, I did some last minute stuff, laundry and cleaning and then on Tuesday night, we went to bed early and woke up at 4am on Wednesday to load the car and we were on the road at 530am! The kids did amazing on the way there - we arrived around 445pm. Once we got there, the boys got to play with grandma for a few hours and then they got to bed at 700p! That's the way to do it!
Kisses for Brother, and Playtime with Grandma - happy to not be in the car anymore. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment