Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Jackson's 4 Year Old Interview

I've seen a few friends do this and thought it was a great idea so we've started the tradition of interviewing Jackson on his birthday to see how his answers change year after year....  So here's our first one!  I wrote the answers down just as he told them to me on May 31, 2012.
Jackson's 4 Year Old Interview
What were your favorite gifts you received for your birthday?
My super cool ball popper, and my batcave and my EZ roller and my camera that takes pictures.

What word do you think of when you think of... 
your brother? Laughing!
your home? SO big.
magic? Turns people into other stuff like into batman!
bedtime? I don't like it.
school? It's bigger than our house!
love? I love it when we give hugs to people.
Are scared of anything? BIG monsters.
If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, what would it be? Another cat like Calvin and Hobbes.

What do you think you'd like to be when you grow up? A Fireman!

Do you like your name? Yes, yes I do.
What is your favorite...
Color? Blue and Black
Things to do? Play tag outside, and paint, and pretend to be other things.
Song? Jesus Loves Me
Book? The Amazing Spiderman
Movie? Lady and the Tramp
Show on TV? Octonauts and Wild KrattsWhat makes you happy? When people give me hugs and kisses.
What do you think about turning four years old?  I think being four means I'm bigger and I can swim better.

I am so in love with this sweet little human being... he just melts my heart.  :)

No comments: