Saturday, June 16, 2012

Kansas City Zoo!

OK, I'll admit it.  I LOVE going to the zoo.  I mean, I LOOOOOVE it.  Ryan and I have been to Little Rock, Milwaukee (2x), Dallas, Fort Worth (3x), Oklahoma City since we've been together.  We hope to explore as many zoos as possible.  So on Sunday, we added Kansas City to our list.  We LOVED it!  The first thing about this zoo is the polar bear exhibit and it was incredible.  He was so active and doing this fun flip routine over and over... just a really good way to start!  Jackson was stoked and wanted to just stay there and watch the polar bear all day.  But we had much more to explore.  We opted to do the package that had the train, tram and carousel - since our boys were too small to do the other things.. We spent 5 hours at this zoo and didn't even see everything! It was so much fun!  Ethan took a 20 minute power nap while we were watching the sea lion show.
 
These lions were so close to my babies!
 Yep, that's my husband.  Yep.
 
It's such a big zoo - so glad we had the double stroller!  The boys took turns sitting in front.
 
These two pictures below of Ethan were taken 30 seconds apart.

No comments: