Shortly after Christmas, Jackson started saying "well, mommy when I see Thomas again, I'm going to..." "The next time I see Thomas..." So - I decided we needed to go one more time! It's called "A Day Out With Thomas" and they operate in several cities throughout the country. Last October, we visited it in Oklahoma City and made a fun weekend out of it... So this time we decided to do that again - but in Kansas City. The railway was about 45 minutes outside KC, but still not a bad drive. My aunt and grandma bought the boys these adorable outfits so I thought the time was perfect.
This place was nice - and more trees than in OKC so it had more shade... which we appreciate in the summer in the south! :) The boys started off watching the toy trains, moved onto legos and playing with the tons of train tables set up, then they got tattoos and J played in the bouncy house while E played with the rocking horse.. Then they visited Sir Topham Hatt! Then we took the 20 minute train ride - opting for the open air train since it was beautiful weather... Then they got their pictures taken with Thomas.... a highlight for Ethan... He loved that - but he mostly just wanted to go over and climb on him.. (which they frown on.). We had a really fun family day... Peep Peep!
No comments:
Post a Comment