Sunday, October 14, 2012

16 Weeks!

16 Weeks!!

  • Baby's Sex: Finding out this week! (Tune in next week!)
  • Baby is as big as: Turnip (approx 5 1/2 inches!)
  • At last measurement: Baby is measuring 6 days ahead.
  • Cravings this week: Eggs!
  • What's different this week than last week: Feeling my stomach "stretching" - no appetite, despite my weight gain... doesn't feel like I've eaten anything! :(
  • Weight Gain: 13 pounds total.
  • Weeks to go: 24 weeks
  • Next Appt: October 15
  • Big Brothers: Ethan has had a rough week.  He wants me carry him everywhere, and obviously I can't carry him for any kind of distance (he's almost 30 pounds!). So he's been having a very difficult time with that - lots of screaming and yelling this week as he stomped his little feet all the way to his classroom at school and was just angry when we got there.  Jackson has decided he is not going to accept a baby brother.  Funny boy.  He says it "has" to be a girl. 
  • Notes: This week, the stomach bug hit our family.   It started with me last Sunday and I felt crappy all day - Jackson woke up that morning feeling bad too, threw up (a little) once and otherwise was fine.  Ryan got hit Sunday afternoon and he got hit the hardest.  Then on Wednesday night, I got it again!  I hope that darn bug is gone from Arkansas now because we don't want it anymore!

1 comment:

Connie said...

I just want to rub that belly!!! Cant wait to find out the sex!!!