- Baby's Sex: BOY!!
- Baby is as big as: Banana! (7in / 11oz)
- At last measurement: As of 16 wk ultrasound, baby is measuring 5 days ahead.
- Cravings this week: Halloween Candy. :(
- What's different this week than last week: Major aching in my tailbone. It's feeling like my bones are pulling apart... I'm pretty sure I had this same feeling with each pregnancy, but it's so uncomfortable.
- Weight Gain: 18 pounds.
- Weeks to go: 20 weeks
- Next Appt: November 15 (21 wks)
- Big Brothers: The boys are beginning to be more comfortable with their new bedrooms upstairs. I'm adjusting to the idea that I'm going to have 3 loud, busy boys running around my house next year. :)
- Notes: I'm SO happy to be halfway through!
Friday, November 9, 2012
20 Weeks!
20 Weeks!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment