Last Friday, Jenny and I met up at Imagine Studios for their Mommy and Me class. We weren't sure if Ethan and Lily Kate would actually participate, but we thought we'd give it a try. We started out with them playing some playdoh and stickers... everyone was happy. : ) Our project for the day was "Boo Bags" which we would paint and decorate... sounds fun. We knew that Jackson and Cole would have a blast anyway. The boys had paint shirts and Ethan opted to strip down. We did the big boys first and I was sure that since J was such a trooper that Ethan would be too. HA! Nope. The second I put some paint on his arm, that boy screamed for his life. He wanted no part of that paint!! So after several minutes of coaxing, he agreed to come play with the stampers as long as he wasn't getting any paint on him. (However, when left alone for a moment while I worked with Jackson, Ethan took the paint brush and proceeded to paint his belly! Crazy boy!) I painted Jackson's foot and he giggled the whole time.. he's ticklish like his momma. :) I think they ended up looking pretty cool and cute!! Fun art day!
No comments:
Post a Comment