- Baby's Sex: BOY!!
- Baby is as big as: Ear of Corn (approx 8.5 inches, 1.5lbs)
- At last measurement: As of last appt, baby is measuring 5 days ahead.
- Cravings this week: Sweets.
- What's different this week than last week: Last week (22 wks) I didn't blog because we were in Milwaukee... I'm happy to be off the traveling front - It was quite exhausting with my big ol' belly. This week, I've been a bit of a grump. I feel really huge and day-to-day tasks are already such a burden on me. I have to stand up slowly, sit down slowly and can't do either for very long without feeling the ache. I've talked to a few other moms of 3, and they agreed that they went through these exact pains (in the same places) that I'm going thru... apparently, our muscles are just very very weak because they've been stretched too many times. How did Michelle Dugger do this so many times?
- Weight Gain: This question= depressing. Time for removal.
- Weeks to go: 17 weeks
- Next Appt: December 6 (24 wks!)
- Big Brothers: Last week, the boys got to meet their brand new baby cousin Anthony. And while he lit up all our lives, he made a special impact on Ethan. I was fully prepared for Jackson to be the interested brother in the new baby, but boy was I backward! Jackson showed almost no interest - just way too busy trying to convince everyone in sight to play with him. Ethan, however, was REALLY excited about Anthony. He laid and chatted to him and pretty much wanted to be sitting with him the whole time he was there. I couldn't believe how kind and gentle he was with the baby... Really warmed my heart and put me a bit more at ease with bringing a newborn around my rambunctious boys. When we got home, Ethan went into his "old" room and pointed to the crib and said "Baby Anthony bed." I tried to say no - that it was his new baby brother's bed, but he is very adamant that that crib is Anthony's crib. :) I love that he loves his new cousin, almost as much as I do!
- Notes: I'm really really excited about getting into shape after this baby. I know I did this last time too ... It's just tough looking at yourself in the mirror and seeing a totally different looking person staring back at you. I already have my first half marathon on the calendar for March 2014 - one year after baby.... which will hopefully give me enough time to train slowly and not hurt myself. I tend to push myself too much too fast after giving birth. I'll try to do it smart this time. I am also investing in Jillian Michaels' DVD's and then, do the 60 day Insanity workout again. After that, I should be ready for some hard core running training program. It feels like 17 weeks is the longest wait ever. I'm ready to feel normal again!
Friday, November 30, 2012
23 Weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment