
Halloween has never been my favorite holiday. Quite frankly, I used to really hate it. But having kids has softened my attitude about Halloween a lot. Jackson counts down til Halloween as if it were Christmas. He just loves it. This year is the 2nd year I let him pick his costume. He originally told me Batman, then Spiderman.. So I bought a Spiderman costume because he was "sure" he wanted to be Spiderman. Then, he must have thought about it and said "mommy, since I'm Spiderman this year, can I be Wolverine next year?" Poor boy - he had changed his mind but didn't want to ask me to let him be Wolverine this year because he knew I bought the costume already. So, I surprised him and bought the Wolverine costume and Ethan was Spiderman. :) (Next year, Ethan can decide on his own costume). Jackson couldn't have been more excited. He especially loved the claws, even though they made it more difficult to reach in and grab candy. Ha. Our neighborhood gang has grown quite a bit.. I bet we were a sight coming down the street together! It was so much fun!
Before our big neighborhood treat or treatin, we went to visit Mimi at her work!
Right before we left...
Jackson and Eden/Ben!
Our youngest little ones.. sweet baby Eli and Noel!
Ethan trick or treated a little bit but mostly was content to sit in the wagon and eat candy!
The gang - how ADORABLE are they!?
The next morning, Jackson organized his loot. He was quite particular, going through each piece of candy one-by-one and sorting them perfectly. If they didn't match perfectly (ie: mini snickers vs reg snickers), they couldn't be matched together. I found this very amusing imagining I did the same thing as a child... :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment