Sunday, November 4, 2012
Trip to LR!
Last weekend, my mom was kind enough to stay at my house and keep my boys all weekend so Ryan and I could spend the weekend in Little Rock with our friends Darcy and Eugene. Darcy and I got pregnant at the same time (we won't tell if that was planned that way! ha!) and we're due 3 days apart! Funny thing - we're both having boys too! Anyway, I'm like twice the size she is but that's ok... In this pic - we're both at 18 weeks (and Rylee is 19 mos!). We had so much fun (as always)... Darcy and I got to do a lot of shopping at some of my favorite Little Rock shops and then that evening, Darcy's mom watched Rylee while we had dinner and then went to see Argo at the movies. A GREAT weekend! Thanks moms! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment