- Baby's Sex: BOY!! (Name to be announced at birth!)
- Baby is as big as: Head of Lettuce (18 in, 3.2 lbs)
- Cravings this week: Nothing really - I'm at that point where I can only eat so much and then I'm really full... I've definitely eaten a lot of eggs this week.
- What's different this week than last week: Sleeping pains...I'm at "that" stage where I have to lay on my side and then my hips will hurt so I roll over and lay on the other side and my hips start to hurt, so I repeat this process all night long. It's ok. I know it's part of the process - and I'm glad I've been sleeping well up til this point at least...
- Weeks to go: 10 weeks
- Next Appt: Feb 4 (32 weeks)
- Big Brothers: Ethan and Jackson are both a bit "under the weather" (a phrase Jackson is enjoying using now when people ask)... I'm hoping we can all stay healthy these next few months til this stuff clears out of the area....
- Notes: Nursery is almost complete! I'm lacking a few things for the wall, sheets for his crib, a changing pad cover and that's it! I'll post pictures of it when I get those few things. Of course, we won't be hanging his name letters til he arrives, but everything else is close!! :-) Now, I'll just have get clothes out of the attic and re-wash them and put in drawers, etc. Definitely some financial benefits to having all boys!
Friday, January 18, 2013
30 Weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment