On the last day of swim lessons, it was 99 degrees outside, so Jenny offered to take Jackson to swim lessons so I didn't have to get Christian out in that heat... Well, we couldn't let Ethan miss out on his fun w/ Lily so we asked to keep Lily here while Jackson was away at swim lessons. We had so much fun! Lily immediately asked to hold Christian, and she didn't want to stop! She is such a natural little momma for not even being 3 yet! I love this sweet little friendship that Ethan and Lily have... I'll be sad when summer is over!
She thought he was pretty funny too!
And of course, Ethan had to hold him too then.
Wasn't long for Ethan and Lily said "My Turn!" So we switched again. So sweet.
These two are so much fun! I hope they're friends for a long, long time!
No comments:
Post a Comment