Thursday, August 8, 2013

Mr. Cute Stuff.

This little cutie had his 4 month appointment yesterday.  So what if he's 4.5 mos... It was my only shot to take him without his brothers (they were both at Little Gym camp!).  So doc said he looks SO good!  He weighed 14pounds, 14oz (27.57 percentile), is 24.8 inches long (17.54 percentile) and his head is 42cm (45.75 percentile).   He has been pretty consistent since birth on his growth... He looks like such a big boy that I'm always shocked that his percentile isn't higher.  Doc wants me to keep him on Zantac - but he up'd the dosage for his weight.  He also said he's teething big time (which i knew!) - but that his bottom gums are so red and swollen that he could see ridges already!  My tough baby boy doesn't seem to be in pain though, so I'm thankful for that!  He suggested I go ahead and start some cereal and that that will help with his spit ups too.  He had 4 vaccines while we were there too and that just broke my heart.  :( Little man has gotten quite spoiled.  He wants momma to hold him anytime he's awake.  He's pretty particular about how he's held too... I know, very spoiled.  But hey, he's my last baby... So what.  :)  He has started rolling over in his sleep... which is a bit annoying!  He really prefers his belly... I think it makes his reflux a bit better.  He's just such an overall happy baby who is extremely loved and showered with affection.  I think we're all pretty smitten with him!

No comments: