
Jackson loves his mommy - but he loves his MIMI too! My mom, aunt and grandma came up to Little Rock for my grandma to go to a doctor appointment and for my aunt to help me decorate the house while my mom keeps Jackson.... She's had her work cut out for her since Jackson has begun his "could it be colic? stage..." where he cries for absolutely ZERO reason for about 30 minutes, stops for a few and starts again until he falls asleep. My aunt has reinvented my house w/ her amazing decorating - and we're under budget! WOOHOO! :) I'm headed back to Fayetteville w/ my family tomorrow and Ryan will come on Thursday night. It will be nice to be in Fayetteville for the week! I have a lot of catching up to do there and Jackson still hasn't gotten to see everyone yet! More to come later!
Oh yeah: Jackson is on YOU TUBE:
http://www.youtube.com/v/MdOCO2BVwM8&hl=en. It's SOOOO funny!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, that boy is so cute!! I can't wait to hang out with him (and you guys) again. Also, looooved the video.
WHAT UP JACKSON!
Post a Comment