Jackson and I arrived in Fayetteville on Saturday night because I had a few doctor appts up here. Needless to say, Jackson has been shown plenty of attention! My aunt, my brother, my mom and dad, my grandma and Megan have all been showering him w/ love! Here is a picture of Jackson w/ my Aunt Janet and w/ my brother. Speaking of my brother, he watched Jackson yesterday for about 30 minutes while I ran to Walmart... he had to change his diaper, give him a bottle and was burping him when I got back! I was so totally impressed - I was so scared to leave him but I knew Ray could handle it! :) I weighed Jackson today and he weighs 9 pounds! It feels so good to see him "chubbing up!" Tonight, Jackson and I are going to go visit Grandma Carol and tonight DADDY gets here! I know Ryan's very excited about seeing Jackson! Tomorrow, Ryan and I are headed off to camp! We're going camping, hiking, canoeing w/ our friends Chris (Meach) and Rachael! My mom is on "mimi duty" for 2 whole nights! She is excited but lets see if she still feels that way on Sunday! Happy Fourth!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment