Friday, October 3, 2008

Jackson Rolled Over!!

It's official! My baby is growing up WAY too fast! I thought I heard him talking to himself this morning around 215am and I looked on the monitor only to see my angels' eyes!!! I thought - hmm... I'm sure Ryan put him on his belly last night... and sure enough, he had flipped over! Then, Ryan put him back on his belly and he went back to sleep... Then, at 500am - he was fussing a little and Ryan watched him flip again!!! He has done it 3 more times since!! He must be loving his new trick! I, however, don't. He doesn't like to sleep on his back - so that creates a problem AND it just means he is growing up!! MAKE IT STOP! I'm not ready yet!!! :) Can't he just be my little tiny baby forever!?

1 comment:

Connie said...

Well I'm sorry to say but the growing up too fast does not stop! Wait until he is walking and talking! I no longer have a baby...my little girl is a "Big Girl" now! But on another note...Go Jackson!!!