Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Poor Baby J...

My little angel is having quite a time the last few days... I've decided it's still the teething.... and the fact that he hasn't gone you-know-what in about 3 days.... I've taken quite a stand today. I'm going to give him some teething tablets throughout the day, instead of just nighttime and I've finally given him some baby ibuprofen (w/ the "ok" from my sister-in-law and my doctor friend).... I'm going to put some Karo Syrup in his 1100am bottle in hopes that that will help the other problem. Poor baby - I've been watching him on the monitor since 900am and he wants to sleep so badly, but his little hand keeps pulling out the paci and I think that's helping him w/ his teething for some reason.... So he gets so mad when that paci is out of his mouth.... I wish I could just attach it sometimes. :) I'll try to update later.... This is J this morning.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Poor little thing, I hope those teeth pop through soon!