Well, I'm devastated. It was a GREAT Survivor episode today but I feel so sad that my girl was booted off. She was, by far, the best girl on the show and now she's gone.... Poor Jacque... But, that's the game... it's all about strategy and numbers....She had the strategy but not the numbers... I absolutely love this game! Now, I have to root on Dan all the way.... Ryan has finally chosen his favorite - he's rooting on the personal trainer Manny. I also like Manny and Marcus and Bob - but come on - it's time to get rid of Kelly and/or Crystal.... How does a GOLD METAL OLYMPIC ATHLETE constantly do terrible in the physical settings!? She was last to run up the hill on the first episode, did ok on the immunity challenge last week, but today- again, a terrible TERRIBLE performance!! Come on!! You won a gold metal!!! I expect you to DOMINATE!!! But - I am also not too happy w/ Ace anymore... He's just a weirdo - and he seems to have some serious social issues... I don't expect him to last long either. I do like Sugar, but you have to wonder when she likes Ace so much... maybe she isn't the brightest - even though she did find the Idol! :) I just LOVE this show!!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Survivor Update
Well, I'm devastated. It was a GREAT Survivor episode today but I feel so sad that my girl was booted off. She was, by far, the best girl on the show and now she's gone.... Poor Jacque... But, that's the game... it's all about strategy and numbers....She had the strategy but not the numbers... I absolutely love this game! Now, I have to root on Dan all the way.... Ryan has finally chosen his favorite - he's rooting on the personal trainer Manny. I also like Manny and Marcus and Bob - but come on - it's time to get rid of Kelly and/or Crystal.... How does a GOLD METAL OLYMPIC ATHLETE constantly do terrible in the physical settings!? She was last to run up the hill on the first episode, did ok on the immunity challenge last week, but today- again, a terrible TERRIBLE performance!! Come on!! You won a gold metal!!! I expect you to DOMINATE!!! But - I am also not too happy w/ Ace anymore... He's just a weirdo - and he seems to have some serious social issues... I don't expect him to last long either. I do like Sugar, but you have to wonder when she likes Ace so much... maybe she isn't the brightest - even though she did find the Idol! :) I just LOVE this show!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment