Friday, May 28, 2010

Safari!!

Today, Daddy took Jackson, Ben and I to the safari!! The boys had a blast!

Walking over to see the monkeys!

Ben loved the puppies!

While Jackson just wanted to chase the chickens!!!


The boys loved this turtle!

Jackson will chase anything - even ducks while he screams "quack quack" at them and they scream it back! Pretty funny!

Checking out the bunnies!

Jackson drifted a little too far away from us but he was chasing these chickens - I think the chickens won!

Time to chase the giant bunny!

We took many juice breaks! It was hot!


In the car - one of the first animals we saw was this zebra!


Jackson found the emu's VERY funny!!!



1 comment:

Emily said...

Thank you so much for taking Ben to the safari park! I can tell he had a wonderful time! So much better then unpacking!!! And I love the zebra picture!