Tuesday, November 2, 2010

As sweet as he is handsome!


I was just admiring my children the other day, as every parent should, and I just realized I haven't posted much about Jackson lately. He's really starting to look so grown up and handsome! He is constantly talking and Ryan and I are already discovering that he is picking up on EVERYTHING we say! We hardly ever argue anyway, but the other day we were disagreeing about something and Jackson just did not like that whatsoever! He goes "mommy, you ok? daddy, you ok?" really stopped us in our tracks and made us realize that nothing in the world is more important that showing a good example to our kids of what a great marriage looks like. We both looked at him and giggled, "yes, Jackson mommy and daddy are fine!" and we gave him big hugs and kisses. He's so impressionable right now and I am in love with how polite and considerate he is. I am so proud of my big boy!!!

No comments: