


For Thanksgiving this year, we drove to my aunt's house in Kingston. Jackson was only on Day 5 of potty training so we were very interested in seeing how he did and he did perfect!!! Ethan was also the star of the show since many of my family members hadn't seen him yet! When we first got there, Ethan got a little overwhelmed with all the noise and people gawking at him... so he got a little fussy. I had to take him in the other room to calm him down. He is used to noise - he is used to his brother banging around everywhere but for some reason, all those people really freaked him out. Jackson, however, had a BLAST playing with his cousins Brookelyn and Mason.
Me and my baby brother... :)

Love my boys!!! I like Ethan's expression in this picture... funny!

I do definitely see a resemblance in Ethan and Ryan these days... Handsome like daddy. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment