Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Emergency Room 101

Tonight was an interesting night. In the tub tonight, Jackson fell hard on his chin and Ryan and I had to make a quick decision... To us, it was deep and wide open. We had already put Ethan to bed, so Ryan was going to have to take him w/o me. Fortunately, there's a hospital not far from us... I grabbed some fruit snacks, juice and one of Jackson's little Christmas presents that I had put away.... and off they went.

This is before they left....



Tiny baby boy in a big mean hospital bed. This picture makes me tear up looking at it and he isn't even really hurt that bad!



Ryan took video while they were waiting. I have the best sweetest cutest boy in the world. He is such a blessing. I'm so thankful that he's ok w/ just some glue (no stitches) on that cut and back home safe and sound.

No comments: