Monday, November 15, 2010

Chef Jackson

Jackson and I decided to make homemade pizza on Sunday... what a fun fun activity for us to do! I had no idea that he was going to enjoy it that much or I would have done it a long time ago!
The directions state to make the dough into a ball and let it sit for 5 minutes. Jackson wanted to keep playing with the ball until it wasn't a ball anymore...
Putting ingredients together ...
I think Jackson's favorite part of all of this was standing on the stool!

Turkey Pepperoni, yum!

Time to flatten the ball!

And roll it...

Still eating the turkey pepperoni!
Adding more toppings!

Now, the best part - CHEESE!!


Jackson decided he wanted lots and lots of cheese!

Which was funny, of course!

Pizza done!!!

And in case you were wondering, this is what Ethan was doing
while Jackson and I were making pizzas!

No comments: