Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ick.

I got up this morning feeling much worse than I've felt so far.  It doesn't help that Jackson was up screaming all night ("Daddy, daddy!!!  It's wake up time!  I need tucked in!  I need lemonade!  I need to go pee pee!!!!!").... but I woke up feeling like I just spent the night in the clothes dryer on tumble.  My head was especially bad and my cough was so deep and annoying.  I made an appt w/ the doc - who is also a friend of ours.  I was blessed for him to see me on such short notice.  He was very helpful.  He thinks I have bronchitis, like Jackson.  In addition, I probably have a bad sinus infection.  He prescribed me an antibiotic, inhaler and flonase.  He also told me to start taking Claritin on a regular basis, put a humidifier in my room and get some sleep.  Ryan came home early from work and let me sleep a few hours.  Then, at 530p, he took off to New Jersey for an interview (for a position locally).  My mom was kind enough to come stay the night w/ me tonight and help me w/ the kids.  I am so anxious to feel better.

1 comment:

Connie said...

Hope you feel better soon!