
Yes, it's true! Jackson was a total PRO last night! We followed the same procedure for bedtime as last night and he seems very comfortable w/ me putting him to bed because "daddy is going to sleep." That's the big trick to this whole thing... he has to truly believe Ryan is going to sleep. So last night, as I tucked him in I told him "jackson, mommy is soooooooooo tired!" and I acted like I was going to fall asleep... and he goes "mommy, i tired too. and daddy asleep now?" I said yes and he said "we need to recharge our batteries!" (a phrase ryan taught him for going to sleep at night.... totally cute, i know.) So then, he said our prayer and not another peep!!!!! At 600am, he woke up and said he needed to go potty - so ryan ran up and let him go and then he asked "daddy is it wakeup time?" and ryan said no because the sun isn't out. So then he said "ok daddy night night" and went back to sleep til 715am! OMG!!!! Night and Day difference! I'm so thrilled!!!!!! Finally, a glimpse of hope that we can get back to where we used to be!
On another front, Ryan and I are battered up and broken. He has been walking around with a VERY hurt and sore left shoulder and a badly fractured right thumb - from his ski accident. He had x-rays and he's fine... but just in a lot of pain.

Well, yesterday, I put the boys down for naps and went to get myself some lunch and realized my middle finger and the top and palm of my hand hurt really bad. I didn't think much of it but as time went on, it started hurting and getting worse! I have NO IDEA how I did this but the top of my hand is all swollen and I cannot lift my middle finger out to make it straight. The pain is mostly on my knuckle and inside the palm of my hand... so weird! I tried taping it, icing it and taking IBU but nothing is really helping it. Makes it very hard to pick up my baby... esp since I can't hardly change a diaper! As long as my finger can stay rounded, i'm ok - like typing this... but i cannot squeeze anything in my hand or lay my hand flat on anything. So weird.
This is as far as I can lift my fingers up to make them flat....
Makes me aggravated, especially since I have no recollection of what I did! I wonder if it's broken?
I've never broken anything before, so I have no idea. Silly me.
No comments:
Post a Comment