Wednesday, March 16, 2011

TV Guide

So things have been busy since I had Jackson - life is busy, in general.. Some days I wonder where the day has gone.  Well, I didn't really change how much TV I watch when I had kids!  Since I can't seem to get to the shows fast enough, Ryan and I just got another DVR!  haha!  So I thought I'd just see how many shows I actually RECORD!  Wow - it was more than I thought. 

Ryan and I watch together:
1. Survivor *FAV
2. How I Met Your Mother
3. The Office
4. Chopped

Just me:
5. Biggest Loser
6. The Bachelor
7. The Bachelorette
8. The Bachelor Pad
9. Days of Our Lives
10. Amazing Race
11. American Idol
12. So You Think You Can Dance
13. Kardashians
14. Project Runway *FAV
15. Grey's Anatomy
16. Desperate Housewives
17. Parenthood *FAV
18. Brothers and Sisters
19. 19 and Counting
20. Master Chef
21. Last Comic Standing
22. Selling New York

2 comments:

Heather Replogle said...

Sounds like me!

Connie said...

Ha! I have 6 shows I watch...and they are all DVR'd so I have to watch them after the kids go to bed. :-)

1-Biggest Loser
2-American Idol
3-Kardashians
4-Grey's Anatomy
5-Private Practice
6-Bethenny Ever After