Thursday, May 12, 2011

Our Story, on our special day.

10 years ago in March 2001, I met this really funny, really cute guy.... after 6 mos or so, we started dating....
On October 20, 2001, 7 months later, this really funny, really cute boy - asked me to be his wife.
So on May 12, 2002, I did.
 
and we've had a LOT of fun along the way!
 And on May 23, 2008, our lives changed even more.
 and even more again on July 26, 2010.
 And yet, when I think about it - it all comes back to this.
The best day of my life.
Ryan Andrew, you are my one and only true love.  
I know, without a shadow of a doubt, that you are my FOREVER soulmate.  I know that fact as much today, as I did 9 years ago.  They always told us that the "new love" feeling would wear off, but it hasn't and I pray it never does.  You are the greatest father and husband I could ever ask for.  God continues to bless me every single day that I get to wake up in the morning and still be your wife. I am not only honored to know you and love you but so grateful that I get to go through life holding your hand.  If I could do it all over, I'd do it the same.  Thank you for that day - when you said "I do."  I do too.  Forever.

No comments: