Monday, June 13, 2011

Emmett Wedding, June 11

Saturday was my friend Melissa's wedding to my OTHER friend Jeremy.  I love when two awesome people fall in love and get married!  It's coincidence that I know both the bride and the groom but for different reasons.   I have had their "Save the Date" on my fridge for over a year!!  This wedding was SO MUCH fun!!!  
Here are some pics from the night!

Mr. and Mrs. Jeremy Emmett
Connie was the bridesmaid - she looked unbelievable.  We got one pic w/ the 4 of us!
This cute boy is my husband.  :)

Kelly, Megan and I
 
Goofing off...
We finally got Sarah in a pic!
 
With the bride!
They had a photo booth set up to take pics!  We had some fun w/ these pics... Oh - and Connie and I are "pretend" kissing, by the way.  Just being goofy.  This wedding was incredibly fun.  I wanted to do it all over again!